The quality policy for Si-En is strict. It reflects our philosophy that quality is more than a noble issue. The quality concept at Si-En flourishes because of the significant sales and manufacturing benefits it provides. These can be summarized as follows:
1. Technology Focus
- We try every way to stand in the advanced level of state of the art technology because that is the guarantee for our customerí»s future development as well as Si-En's success.
- Technology is the backbone of our company and its development. We cannot be successful if we do not focus ourselves on technology in the current extremely competitive yet very instable market.
2. Quality Emphasis
- High quality is achieved by paying attention to details. Where a quality problem exists, find the root cause and fix it.
- Don't accept our current quality as the status quo. Quality improvements must continuously occur to keep pace with market demands for lower costs, which can only be obtained through attaining high yields.
- Our objective is to design in quality rather than to improve it through testing.
3. Customer Satisfaction
- The best result is the customerí»s satisfaction
- Customer requires quality
- Customers define a product's quality. Si-En listens to customer inputs on how to improve what we do. Customer inputs ultimately define what they expect to buy.
Si-En quality manageent system is documented in the Quality Policy Manual (SE) QM01, which defines the policies and procedures used at Si-En to ensure our products and services meet both specified customer requirements and our business objectives in a consistent, economical and reliable manner. Si-En's success and prosperity depends on how well our customers are serviced. Ultimately, the rewards are shared from improved products and services;through the trust and loyalty shown by our customers.